Friday 5 October 2012

Authoring class, Week 4

I had learned a lot this week. when i went to lab i feel very frustrated because i does not able to completed the last week exercise..something wrong with my lappy can't connected to the database...my steps was hanging there for long...so, at the end i just redho....

When Dr Zaida came into the class and said she will repeat her last lesson, to clear all the problems for those who didn't finish their's exercise yet, i was very excited..i was blessed  He answered  me...and Dr Zaida she's my saver!!! 

But unlucky, my lappy still having the problems even though our's technician Mr Ali already reinstalled the IIS system..but the most importantly, i can refreshed the steps how to do my exercise after this.. now, i'm feeling confident and totally understood what Dr Zaida taught us last week clearly, InsyaAllah...

After thousand time i guest i had tried, then this appear....jeng, jeng..jeng...


"Rasa macam menang loteri!!!!!"....i able to connected to the database n then can completed my exercise...Ya Allah, a very important for me, to delete the "give up" in my "life dictionary"....No pain, No gain, man!!!
This is my last result....hoooyeah!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment