Tuesday 18 September 2012

Reflection of Authoring class Week 2

Today class i had to pay 101% because my Prof talking very fast... But a lots thing that i had learned from today class actually..The most important lesson is, i should learn by myself 
75 hours which i never think of it before....

Then, i've learn the different between static and dynamic website...for me, static website is for the general information only and the dynamic website more to nowadays  portal which
 can be update  frequently...

The other thing  i've leaned  is PHP vs ASP...for me PHP is better than ASP,  instead of the cost, the language, the flexible, speed and tool..

Then, i've learned how to use "Adobe Dreamweaver"  application to built the website...and of cause, i need to figure it out by myself, which include in 75 hours of learning by my self,
 like Prof said...hehehe!!

Never mind, life is a challenge, so "I Dare  To Take The Challenge"...Ciah Yuk!!!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment